[bioontology-support] purl-Links are broken

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 3 10:03:14 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

Apologies for the delay. PURLs are now registered for all ontologies, therefore you should not encounter the "Gone, Daddy, Gone" PURL error message. However, the PURL for the NCI Metathesaurus [1] does not resolve to the term because we currently do not support visualization of this content.

Trish

[1] http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/NCIM/C0026581