[bioontology-support] Feedback

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 3 16:58:29 PDT 2011

Barry,

The duplicate terms show up because there are in fact two terms with
distinct identifiers with the same label in NIFSTD. One has id:
so:SO_0000741 and the other go:GO_0020023.

I do not see any hanging when hitting either. However the GO term is very
deeply nested (12 levels deep in the inheritance hierarchy) and it takes a
few seconds for the tree to render this many nodes.

Ray