[bioontology-support] need help with the bioportal View Extractor REST service

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:34:05 PDT 2011

Abhik,

Actually the problem on our side concerns the delay parameter. It should
not be required (and has not real function) but it must currently be
included for the call to work. Please add &delay=1 to your call and it
should work. We will fix this in the next release but this workaround
should be fine.

Note that you are extracting a lot of terms so the call may take a while.

Ray