[bioontology-support] HAO ontology loading

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:43:50 PDT 2011

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes we did (do) have an
overwrite problem on OBO ontologies that are updated through BioPortal. We
have temporarily turned off the automatic loading entirely to deal with
this problem. We hope to get a patch out soon (end of next week) that
addresses this problem.

Ray