[bioontology-support] Feedback

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 9 09:04:51 PDT 2011

Laura,

We haven't displayed MeSH for a couple months. It will be viewable again
after our next release - currently scheduled for the end of this month. We
removed the tree display for MeSH because the relationship between nodes
in MeSH is inconsistent with the way BioPortal works. This problem
resulted in incorrect tree displays and confusion among our users so we
took the hierarchy display down. At the end of the month you will be able
to see nodes and search for them but will not see the terms in a tree.

Sorry for the confusion this change has caused.

Ray