[bioontology-support] Orphanet Ontology of Rare Diseases

Ferdinand Dhombres ferdinand.dhombres at inserm.fr
Fri Jun 10 01:36:46 PDT 2011

Dear Sir,

I've published Orphanet Ontology of Rare Diseases this week.
I have a few questions about bioportal :

 - I use skos:preLabel for the preferred name, but it doesn't work. Can
you help me on that point ? My ontology has multilingual labels, the
preferred name should be english of course.

 - is it possible to edit or suppress previous version entries ?

 - to provide mappings, is it possible to send alignment files ?

Best regards,

Ferdinand Dhombres.

Orphanet Ontology of Rare Diseases

______________________

UMR_S 872, EQ.20
Centre de recherche des Cordeliers
15 rue de l'école de médecine 75006 Paris, France
Tel : +33 (0)1 42 34 69 83
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 10 92 01
ferdinand.dhombres at crc.jussieu.fr

ORPHANET
Inserm SC11 – Plateforme maladies rares
96 rue Didot, 75014 Paris, France
Tel : +33 (0)1 56 53 81 43
Fax : +33 (0)1 56 53 81 38
ferdinand.dhombres at inserm.fr

Before printing,
think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility!