[bioontology-support] Submit ontology to BioPortal

Priti priti at knoesis.org
Mon Jun 13 07:25:57 PDT 2011

Hello,

I was trying to upload the new version of the ontology, Parasite
Lifecycle Ontology (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1190) at
the Bioportal site, but it doesn't give me an option of uploading a new
version.  I can upload a new ontology though.  Can you please suggest
how to do this?  I am not the person who uploaded the first version.  Do
we have to use his login information to do so?  He graduated a few
months ago so no longer a member of our team.

Thanks,
Priti

--
Priti Parikh, Ph.D.