[bioontology-support] Feedback

Elodie Portales-Casamar elodie at neurodevnet.ca
Mon Jun 13 11:04:03 PDT 2011

Hi Ray,
I'm having a hard time accessing the ontologies. Every page takes
minutes to load and often times everything freezes and nothing will load
at all.
I really like this bioportal with the trees and visualization systems
that are offered but it has now become too slow to be usable.
Any plans to improve the performance in the near future would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Elodie

Elodie Portales-Casamar, phD,
Neuroinformatics Core Manager, NeuroDevNet
CHiBi | 2125 East Mall | Vancouver, BC | V6T 1Z4

Tel: +1 (604) 827-5643 | Cell: +1 (604) 345-3181 | Fax: +1 (604) 822-9126
email: elodie at neurodevnet.ca <mailto:elodie at neurodevnet.ca> | web:
www.neurodevnet.ca <http://www.neurodevnet.ca>