[bioontology-support] Feedback

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:22:22 PDT 2011

Elodie,

Yes we are having severe performance problems at the moment that we are
looking into. At times the system clears up and the performance is fine
but, as you have found, it is often unusably slow. We are working on it
but I cannot give you a definite time when it will be fixed. We are well
aware of the problem though.

Ray