[bioontology-support] error?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 16 12:13:09 PDT 2011

Hi Eric,

The top-level of the Mass Spectrometry ontology can now be visualized, but there are child terms that can not be expanded to visualize within the Web interface. I have reported this error for the developers to investigate further. The child terms are available via the Web services [1], e.g. http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/leafpath/1105/MS:1000881

Can you provide information on how critical this error is to your project to prioritize this item, e.g. is this a complete blocker to your work?

Trish

[1] http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Get_paths_to_root.2Fleaves_from_a_concept_in_the_latest_version_of_a_given_ontology