[bioontology-support] Error 500 in REST Term services

Lars Grammel lars.grammel at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:12:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to load a concept neighbourhood for a URI encoded concept
id, but I get a 500 error. I think this code worked about 2 weeks ago.
This is the REST service call (Term service):

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1070?conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fobo%2Fowl%2FGO%23GO_0007569&apikey=6700f7bc-5209-43b6-95da-44336cbc0a3a

And the result I get:

<errorStatus>
<accessedResource>/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1070</accessedResource>
<accessDate>2011-06-16 20:06:02.434 PDT</accessDate>
<shortMessage>Internal Server Error</shortMessage>
<longMessage>
No coding scheme could be located for the values you provided
Parameter: codingSchemeName, version Value:
http://www.bioontology.org/45837/Gene Ontology, 1070/756
</longMessage>
<errorCode>500</errorCode>
</errorStatus>

Please let me know if there is something wrong with the call that I
need to fix in my application.

Thanks,

Lars

--
Lars Grammel
PhD Candidate, The CHISEL Group, University of Victoria