[bioontology-support] [REST Services] Mapping service does not return results

Lars Grammel lars.grammel at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 18 11:46:12 PDT 2011

Hi Trish,

the mapping service does not return any results for me. It returns,
but the queries don't contain any data, e.g.:

http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/mappings/concepts/1055?conceptid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.co-ode.org%2Fontologies%2Fgalen%23DrugRole&apikey=6700f7bc-5209-43b6-95da-44336cbc0a3a

Returns:

<success>
<accessedResource>/bioportal/virtual/mappings/concepts/1055</accessedResource>
<accessDate>2011-06-18 11:34:46.389 PDT</accessDate>
<data/>
</success>

The mappings on the Bioportal page seem to be affected as well. If I
for example go to mappings, then select Galen in the drop down, then
click on BioTop, and then click on BioTop:DrugRule, I get an error:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/virtual/1134?conceptid=http%253A%252F%252Fpurl.org%252Fbiotop%252Fbiotop.owl%2523DrugRole

I just tried this mapping, so other mappings might be affected as well.

Sorry to report so many problems recently,

Lars

--
Lars Grammel
PhD Candidate, The CHISEL Group, University of Victoria