[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 18 12:09:56 PDT 2011

This appears to be a bug related to use of the language tag. In the earlier version submitted, the preferred name property was correctly specified in the ontology metadata as: http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#prefLabel. I have submitted this issue for the developers to investigate further.

Best,
Trish