[bioontology-support] Request search/json_search Documentation &

J.H Leyva cspkbc at live.warwick.ac.uk
Sun Jun 19 09:39:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

1. I am using the following request to get ifnromation about an concept
Diabetes Mellitus:   http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/ontology/1353?conceptid=73211009

They work fine, however when I try to get the information in RDF it seams that I am doing something wrong. Given the example at
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/rdf/1353/73211009

Just return a few relation in comparison with the first one. Is there anyway to specify other relation in the result?

2. Is there any documentation about how to use bioportal with a JSON result format? or do you have any draft reference?

I notice that the widgets use this type of GET request

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/search/json_search/1353?q=mellitu&input=%5Bobject%20HTMLInputElement%5D&target_property=uri&subtreerootconceptid=&includedefinitions=&response=json&callback=jsonp1308420960877

3.  I am trying to Get the path between two terms using the example available at:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_REST_services#Get_a_path_between_two_terms

But the example http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/path/42838/?source=Transitional_Epithelium&target=Tissue&apikey=YourAPIKey

Returns an error.

Thanks in Advance