[bioontology-support] NCBO VM Problems

Easton-Marks, Jeremy Robert eastonma at bcm.edu
Tue Jun 21 08:19:02 PDT 2011

Hello,
I have recently downloaded the BioOntology VM and I would like to be able to use the Execute OBO Pull which I currently I can't as I get an error.

I have also been trying to add the NCI Thesaurus ontology via an OWL file but I keep getting an error that says "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error"

Here is what I am using for parameters:
Name: NCI Thesaurus
Abbreviation: NCIT
Format: default