[bioontology-support] [ncbo-annotator-users] 500 errors from the Annotator service

Benjamin Good ben.mcgee.good at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:39:55 PDT 2011

For the last three weeks or so, the Annotator has become very unreliable.
 It is reporting HTTP 500 errors for a large proportion of requests.
 Repeating identical requests sometimes succeeds and sometimes do not.

These problems appear to coincide with the introduction of the new
authentication policy.

Please let us know what is going on.  I have a live service that depends on
the Annotator...

thanks
-Ben