[bioontology-support] [ncbo-annotator-users] 500 errors from the Annotator service

Ray Fergerson ray.fergerson at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 23 11:09:09 PDT 2011

Ben,

Do you have a reproducible test case for this? Certainly the entire system
behavior was erratic before last week for several weeks. We believe that
this problem has been fixed though. If you are still seeing failures then
we would like to look into it. It will be difficult to do so though
without a test showing failures. We haven't had other complaints that I am
aware of since we pushed out the patch last week.

Even if it is not a single call that fails, perhaps you have a script that
we could execute that would reliably show failures. Also it would be very
useful to know how many calls you are making in some unit of time. Also
relevant are the parameters you are passing to the annotator and the type
and size of text.

Ray