[bioontology-support] Problems with annotator web service

Tobias Wittkop twittkop at buckinstitute.org
Fri Jun 24 13:19:19 PDT 2011

Hello

My name is Tobias Wittkop. I am a postdoc in Sean Mooneys lab. I tried to use the annotator web service using a Java client. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today I don't get any results. I also downloaded the perl client and executed it as it is and get an 500 Internal Server Error. Maybe you have an idea of whether the problem is on my or your side.

Thank you very much for your help

Tobias Wittkop

Tobias Wittkop, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow