[bioontology-support] term selection Widget

Borromeo, Charles chb69 at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 27 06:11:45 PDT 2011

Hello,
  I had a little problem with the Term-selection field Widget
(http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_Widgets#Term-selection_fiel
d_on_a_form).  The form_complete.js file threw an error when I created a
textbox for it.  The error said variable 'BP_search_branch' was undefined.
 I looked in the form_complete.js file and changed the 'BP_search_branch'
in line 149 to 'search_branch'.  This seems to have fixed the problem.

Can someone take a look at this change and see if it is correct?  The
widget works fine after I made this fix.
Thanks,
Chuck Borromeo