[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:15:44 PDT 2011

Dear Pier,

Can you provide more details about what appears to not be working, e.g. are terms not displayed in the drop-down menu (please note the autocomplete function is initiated after typing in 3 characters) or after selecting a term from the drop-down menu is the term not highlighted in the ontology tree display? In addition, what browser are you using?  In testing with Firefox (4.0.1) and Safari (5.0.5) I am not able to reproduce an error with the "Jump To".

Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378