[bioontology-support] Downloading ncbi-appliance.ovf

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:27:35 PST 2011

Hi Naras,

Apologies for the delay, the VM image can be downloaded from:
http://www.bioontology.org/ncbo-appliance/ncbo-appliance-v0.1.tar
and the documentation is at:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance
If you have any questions with the installation, please email support at bioontology.org.

Nigam's research group is working on an enhancing the Annotator to provide increased speed for annotating very large document sets (millions of records). However, this research prototype is not yet included in the production VM image we distribute. If you would like to use this version of the Annotator, please work with Nigam to set-up a time for installation of the prototype.

Best regards,
Trish