[bioontology-support] link to PMA in NCBO BioPortal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 3 13:24:17 PST 2011

Hi Jim,

I've made the change to list you as the owner of PMA. On the page:
when you login, you will now see 2 additional links underneath the "PMA 2010" ontology name header, one link to submit a new version and the other to edit the ontology information.

Can we add your email address to our service for you to receive email alerts for new notes added to PMA?  As I recall, you are interested to use PMA with the Annotator. However, based on the term names I gather that only very specialized input text will have matches. We can dialog about proposed new labels for the terms via the BioPortal Notes feature if you like.

Trish