[bioontology-support] Coriell Cell Line

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Mar 5 01:00:28 PST 2011

Hi Trish,

Ah interesting. Actually everytime I tried to "submit" I got a sorry we
have an encountered an error page, so I assumed it had not be uploaded
hence the mutliple uploads. You're right in that they are the same thing
so please feel to remove all but one copies. Not sure if this is an issue
but the Coriell is quite big - about 70MB. It loads in Protege ok, though
takes a little while.

Cheers,

James

--