[bioontology-support] how do you feel abou OntoFox and MIREOT?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 7 23:10:37 PST 2011

BioPortal is able to load ontologies that import other ontologies. The URL for the imported ontology needs to resolve to that ontology when the main ontology is loaded in BioPortal. For example, if you use a PURL that is not working to reference the imported ontology then naturally there will be a problem loading the ontology.

Note, you might have to add the protege:defaultLanguage field in the metadata tab in order to have the values displayed with their label vs. id. I believe this needs to be done with CogPO to have the IAO terms displayed with their labels.

Trish