[bioontology-support] Feedback on your page http://stopsmokingcigarette.org/smoking-health.html

Alicia Henderson alicia at khsteachers.org
Thu Mar 10 10:41:08 PST 2011

Hi,

I don't mean to be a nuisance, but I wanted to tell you that I've been using your web page: (http://stopsmokingcigarette.org/smoking-health.html) for my students, I hope that's okay! I'm a teacher working on a resource page and your page had a lot of great stuff I could use.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know of an article I have also been referencing in my class: http://www.1sthealthinsurancequotes.com/long-term-health-effects-smoking.html (great resource page on health effects of smoking) that one of my 9th graders found. I figured you might have a use for it as an additional resource link on your page above, plus I would love to show her that the page she found is incorporated on your page :)  Let me know what you think!

Thanks Again!

Sincerely,
Alicia Henderson
alicia at khsteachers.org

"To learn and never be filled, is wisdom; to teach and never be weary, is love.""