[bioontology-support] Coriell Cell Line

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:17:12 PST 2011

Hi James,

The Explore link was removed since trying to view the tree hierarchy resulted in an error. We are still exploring options for displaying large numbers of sibling terms, however it was suggested that the ontology be classified with another classifier since one of the branches includes 28,000 siblings that are not re-organized following the classification. Is there another classifier you can run over the ontology?

Trish