[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Mar 11 00:23:24 PST 2011

Name : Christian Knüpfer

Email : christian.knuepfer at uni-jena.de

Comment:
Hi,

I just uploaded a new version of my ontology (ID 1407). There are two issues with the explorer:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/45370

1) There is a class 'owl:IrreflexiveProperty' which is not in the original ontology. How could I get rid of this class?

2) The ID of the terms is in the form "teddy:TEDDY_0000000", which is a little bit redundant. How could I change the IDs to something like "TEDDY_0000000"?

Thanks in advance,

Christian.