[bioontology-support] Ontology Group/Categories

Mathew Fleisch mfleisch at buckinstitute.org
Sun Mar 13 12:54:40 PDT 2011

Hello Trish,

    My name is Mathew Fleisch from Sean Mooney's Lab at the Buck Institute. We met at last year's NCBO conference. I will get right to my question... We are displaying all ontologies from the rest service (http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/ontologies) and I am also saving the CategoryIds and GroupIds because we want to filter by them just as you do on: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies. Is there a mapping you could send me to link the category and group Ids to the actual names? I only can seem to find Ids and I don't really want to have to go back and forth to map them all manually.

Thanks,
Mathew Fleisch
415.209.2000.6735
mfleisch at buckinstitute.org