[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 14 07:49:07 PDT 2011

Dear Alan,

Apologies for the delay in replying. In fact, the BioPortal team doesn't actually create ontologies that show up in the repository. Rather, ontology authors submit them to us. We have a facility -- called Notes -- that allows you to leave comments for the authors. So, if you create an account on BioPortal, log in, and navigate to your term of conern, you can click on "Notes" and leave a note there. The ontology authors will likely see it and can react.

Best,

Natasha