[bioontology-support] marginal notes

Daniel Rubin dlrubin at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 14 21:34:19 PDT 2011

Hi,

Can we set up marginal notes such that the people who submit them can tell what actions Beverly has taken on them (e.g., "request has been read", "request under consideration" "request will be incorporated into future release" etc)?
This is something that people want..

Daniel

	Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS
	Assistant Professor
	Department of Radiology | Stanford University
	Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285
	Stanford, CA 94305-5488
	Phone: 650-723-9495 | Fax: 650-723-5795