[bioontology-support] HAO in BioPortal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 15 18:40:42 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

I've updated the URL used to pull in new versions of HAO. I did notice however, that the version information in the file (1.2) and the version information listed on BioPortal do not match. We are extracting this information for OWL ontologies from the property owl:versionInfo. Can you add this property into the file?

Trish