[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 20 22:14:39 PDT 2011

Dear Stephan,

The short-term plan for display of ontologies that use OWL2 constructs will be to remove the problematic axioms via a utility the Protege group developed. However, the original, unmodified OWL file will be available from the download link. The longer term plan is to implement support for OWL2.

I believe we will be able to get the BAO file loaded this week.