[bioontology-support] Feedback

Stephan Schurer PhD stephan.schurer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:52:00 PDT 2011

Hallo Trish,

Thank you. It looks good, but Uma will look at the hierarchy in more detail
later. We will let you know if we find anything.

The other remaining issue is the display of the imported / mapped GO and
NCBI taxonomy classes by ID and not by label. When I select display by label
in Protege they all show by label as intended. This seems to be the case
only for the imported (external) classes; i.e. all classes created in
Protege how fine.

Do you have an idea how we can resolve this?

Stephan