[bioontology-support] Feedback

Richard Scheuermann Richard.Scheuermann at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:38:06 PDT 2011

Seems to be working just fine now.  Not sure what happened.  Thanks for the quick response.

Richard

On Mar 24, 2011, at 1:35 PM, Trish Whetzel wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I was not able to re-create the issue. Are you still experiencing the problem expanding the RadLex term "procedure"?
>
> Trish
>

> On Mar 24, 2011, at 10:52 AM, support at bioontology.org wrote:
>
>> Name : Richard H. Scheuermann  Ph.D.
>>
>> Email : richard.scheuermann at utsouthwestern.edu
>>
>> Comment:
>> I tried to open the procedure node in the RadLex ontology but it never opening after > 5 min of spinning

Richard H. Scheuermann, Ph.D.
Chief, Division of Biomedical Informatics
John H. Childers Professorship in Pathology
Department of Pathology
U.T. Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75390-9072