[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 24 13:51:03 PDT 2011

Dear Campion,

BioPortal is developed using a SOA architecture, therefore all features and content available through the Web interface is also available via RESTful Web services for incorporation into third-party software applications. More details on the Web services are documented here:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services . If you would like a demo, I would be happy to schedule a WebEx session.

Best regards,
Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD