[bioontology-support] Error parsing ontology

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 25 18:19:56 PDT 2011

Possibly due to OWL2 constructs. BioPortal currently supports OWL1, however there are plans for OWL2 support. In the meantime, we have a utility to handle OWL2 constructs that can not be 'back-translated'. I'll run this to see if it resolves the error. The original, unmodified ontology file will be available from the download link.

Trish