[bioontology-support] synonym property URI

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 25 19:13:49 PDT 2011

Hi Jim,

As admin, I specified in the BioPortal metadata that the synonym property for HAO is: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/IAO_0000118. If you need to make any changes of this type in the future, either you or Matt can login to Edit the Metadata for HAO.

I also submitted a bug report related to the synonyms for HAO not being available from the Form autocomplete widget.

Trish