[bioontology-support] Error parsing ontology

Obeid, Jihad jobeid at musc.edu
Sun Mar 27 08:41:16 PDT 2011

Great. Thanks.

- JO

From: Trish Whetzel [mailto:whetzel at stanford.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:20 PM
To: Obeid, Jihad
Cc: support at bioontology.org Support
Subject: Re: Error parsing ontology

Possibly due to OWL2 constructs. BioPortal currently supports OWL1, however there are plans for OWL2 support. In the meantime, we have a utility to handle OWL2 constructs that can not be 'back-translated'. I'll run this to see if it resolves the error. The original, unmodified ontology file will be available from the download link.

Trish