[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Mon Mar 28 08:47:09 PDT 2011

Name : Pantelis Topalis

Email : topalis at imbb.forth.gr

Comment:
Dear bioportal support team,

I am the developer / maintainer of the Mosquito Insecticide Resistance Ontology (MIRO) which is available through bioportal and I noticed a "Parsing Error" in the latest update (3/26) . There is another update on 3/25 and another on 2/16 all marked with Unknown version. My record shows that the latest version of MIRO is released on 11/5/2010 and since then no other update has been submitted anywhere.
Can you please check your system and help me solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Pantelis Topalis