[bioontology-support] display of instances?

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 30 15:47:42 PDT 2011

Hi Jessie,

This is not an error, but a message to indicate that the term can not be browsed through the Web interface. Unlike classes, instances and properties do not yet have their own "Details" page.

Trish

PS - I've cc'd the support mailing list.
You can subscribe to the mailing list at:

OR

Browse existing posts at:
http://www.bioontology.org/bioontology-support-archive (newly added)
or