[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Sun Oct 9 15:29:32 PDT 2011

Name : Maxwell Neal

Email : mneal at uw.edu

Comment:
Possible bug.
I noticed that searching the FMA on BioPortal for "lumen of aorta" or "cavity of left ventricle" does not return any results. If I search for "aorta" I get "lumen of aorta" in the results.  And if I search for "left ventricle" I get "cavity of left ventricle" in the results.  I also noticed that if I set isexactmatch to 1 in performing these queries via the REST service, then I get "lumen of aorta" in the results when I search for it.
Thanks!