[bioontology-support] search in property values

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Thu Oct 13 09:28:51 PDT 2011

Is there any way to fix/add searching functionality within property values in the old Bioportal instance?
We loaded SNOMED in our local old instance (RRF). Browsing SNOMED term "colon structure" or colon  shows snomedid value as T-59300 (These are old snomed codes that we need to get access to). However, searching for such code does not bring back any result

Should I use Bioportal v 0.3 to fix this issue?

Thanks as always!
Sina