[bioontology-support] Feedback

support at bioontology.org support at bioontology.org
Fri Oct 21 07:53:37 PDT 2011

Name : Thomas Cerqueus

Email : thomas.cerqueus at univ-nantes.fr

Comment:
Hi,

I'm currently working on semantic IR in P2P systems. For experiments, I used ontologies and mappings available through BioPortal services (a paper has been submitted recently). Services (and the documentation) were very helpful for me. Good job, thank you !

Now I would like to get some documents annotated by concepts of different ontologies. I found some documentation by some thing was confused: how to get resources is clear (http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Resource_Index_REST_Web_Service_User_Guide#Resources_Service), but it is not clear that element ids cannot be found through a service (e.g. PMID for PubMed). May be I misunderstood something.

If you want more information about what I am doing with BioPortal data, don't hesitate to ask.

Cordially,
Thomas Cerqueus