[bioontology-support] FW: Away from my mail [Re: RE: NCBO Web site account]

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 24 12:47:40 PDT 2011

Hi Olga,

I can approve your account request to the NCBO Web site, however if you would like an API Key an account on BioPortal is needed:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new

You will be able to use the Annotator Web service after adding the API Key value into your code.

Best,
Trish

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:40 PM, Olga Rosado wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I requested an API key for the NCBO Annotator.  How long will i have to wait for it?
>
> Olga
>
> > From: whetzel at stanford.edu
> > Subject: Away from my mail [Re: RE: NCBO Web site account]
> > To: rosado_olga at hotmail.com
> > Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:07:52 -0700
> >
> > I am out of the office Oct. 19-26 and will reply to your email on RE: NCBO
> > Web site account when I return.
> >
> > If this is a question related to use of NCBO software, please email
> > support at bioontology.org.

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378