[bioontology-support] bio portal virtual machine

Melo, Walt wmelo at mitre.org
Tue Oct 25 09:53:25 PDT 2011

Hi
I attended the tutorial about bio-portal in AMIA last Sunday. I was informed that you can provide a virtual machine that I can deploy inside my firewall where I could:

a)      Upload an ontology (to be only available inside my firewall)

b)      Annotate and search documents  only available inside my firewall.

I am wondering what I should do get this virtual machine and what kind of configurations I would need to do in bio-portal to work with 2 constraints listed above.

Dr. Walt Melo        The MITRE Corporation
wmelo at mitre.org<mailto:wmelo at mitre.org>      CCG - Center for Connected Government
Voice: 804.walt.phd  7515 Colshire Drive
Fax: 703.983.7996    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA