[bioontology-support] bio portal virtual machine

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 25 11:51:04 PDT 2011

Sure, when uploading an ontology [1] there is a field called "Ontology Viewing Restrictions" which can be set to "Private" to limit the display and programmatic access to the ontology. The ontology admin can use this same form to provide access to selected users as well.

Trish

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/new