[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance request

Post, Andrew arpost at emory.edu
Wed Oct 26 17:33:59 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to obtain a copy of the NCBO Virtual Appliance. I lead a project at Emory University's Center for Comprehensive Informatics called the Analytic Information Warehouse (AIW). The AIW provides analytics services with electronic health record data. It currently uses a Protege server for terminologies and locally created ontologies, and we would like to consider switching to a locally installed Bioportal instance. The AIW is leveraged internally by Emory Healthcare to support operations and by several multi-institutional research projects for data management. We plan to release an open source version of our tools soon.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Best regards,
Andrew

--