[bioontology-support] ontology release version in the mappings

julio.dosreis at tudor.lu julio.dosreis at tudor.lu
Fri Oct 28 00:58:32 PDT 2011

Hello All
I have a doubt concerning the ontology release versions in the mappings
stablished.
I would like to know if it is possible to get the relese version of the
source and target ontology in a mapping.
I saw that there is the following information in the mappings, for
example:
"<mappings:created_in_source_ontology_version
rdf:datatype="xsd:int">42693</mappings:created_in_source_ontology_version>"
"<mappings:created_in_target_ontology_version
rdf:datatype="xsd:int">42283</mappings:created_in_target_ontology_version>"

What this code means?

I hope you can aide me.
My best regards
Julio Cesar DOS REIS