[bioontology-support] Problems runing sql script and API key error

nestor vb nestorvb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:42:23 PDT 2011

Hi:

I'm getting some problems when deploying Bioportal, I used to get
everything done without problem but now when I run the bioportal_db.sql
script, I get an error refered to the creation of the table
'ncbo_user_subscriptions' as well as the table 'ncbo_|_notificiaction_type"

If I ignore the error and keep up with the deploy of the war file in
tomcat, I manage to get it on tomcat, but when referring to
http://localhost/bioportal I get this error

<errorStatus>
<accessedResource>/bioportal</accessedResource>
<accessDate>2011-10-31 17:40:23.158 CET</accessDate>
<shortMessage>Forbidden</shortMessage>
-
<longMessage>
A valid API key is required to call REST services. Please visit
http://rails-ui.example.org/account to get your API key.
</longMessage>
<errorCode>403</errorCode>
</errorStatus>

and I have my API key included on the config file, I don't get it, :S any
help? suggestions?

Thanks
Nestor