[bioontology-support] Closing visualizer

Barry Smith phismith at buffalo.edu
Mon Apr 2 05:46:57 PDT 2012

Version:          v2.3.5, November 9th, 2010
Operating System: Windows 7
Flash Version:    WIN 11,1,102,63
Flash Parameters:
log=true&ontology=44450&redirecturl=&virtual=false&server=&nodeid=&v=2.3.6
Browser URL:      http://bioportal.bioontology.org/flex/FlexoViz.html?v=1.1.7

Can I tell me how I close the visualizer, and return to the default
view, when once I have opened it, other than by exiting from the
Bioportal? The obvious red button with a white x inside takes me to an
error-reporting screen
BS